Providing engineering services to various automotive OEM’s and first tier suppliers local and off-shore using Catia V5, NX, Solidworks and Inventor.
Automotive projects have involved body in white, interior and exterior trims covering studio engineering through to part release.
Including, however, not limited to, such projects as:
- Design support in Australia for Magna Mirrors Germany coordinating with Magna and Ford Australia on Ford T6 global program
- Design support to MPX – E, Germany, who are a first tier supplier to BMW for engineering and design work.
- Design support to Mitsubishi Motors Aust Ltd, body in white, interior and exterior design on various programs.
- Design Support to Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, Japan on Lancer trunk lid outer, inner and reinforcement concept and design and Outlander tailgate inner, outer and reinforcements concept and design.
- Design Support to Autoliv on concept and design of drivers and passenger airbags, side airbag curtains.